Why register the trademark?
trademark (also written trade mark or trade-mark) is a type of intellectual property consisting of a recognizable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others, although trademarks used to identify services are usually called service marks. The trademark owner can be an individual, business organization, or any legal entity. A trademark may be located on a package, a label, a voucher, or on the product itself. For the sake of corporate identity, trademarks are often displayed on company buildings. It is legally recognized as a type of intellectual property.
How to register the trademark?
(1) Prepare for the registration, by oneself or find an agency
(2) Prepare the materials
(3) Start the application
(4) Wait for the office to review
(5) Receive the registration certificate
1. If you apply for registration under your company name, you need to provide a copy of your business license, and you must affix an official seal on the copy of your business license;
2. If you apply for registration under your personal name, you must provide a copy of your personal ID card and a copy of the business license of the individual industrial and commercial households. The copy of the business license of the individual industrial and commercial households must be stamped with the official seal;
3. Provide trademark text or patterns, and if color protection is required, color patterns must also be provided;
4. To provide the goods / services to be registered, according to the goods or services provided by the applicant, refer to the ninth edition of the International Classification of Goods and Services for the Registration of Trademarks (Nice Classification) and the Trademark Office according to the above international classification table To fill in the “differentiated list of similar goods and services”;
5. Provide the “Trademark Agency Power of Attorney” stamped with the official seal or signature, especially paying attention to the address on the “Trademark Agency Power of Attorney” should be exactly the same as the registered address on the business license.
We may provide
1、Service for global trademark registration and trademark/IP dispute settlement.
2、Global patent registration service and help to settle patent/IP disputes.
3、Global copyright registration service and help to settle copyright/IP disputes.
We provide customers with the best service experience
From: Mr. Nico Lesmana, Indonesia
“If you want to set up any legal documents in China, you need to find a reliable partner. All those criteria found in GEI. They are very professional teams, and are quick to answer any questions for customers; also the general Nancy Wang is very lovely and sincere person. For GEI, I feel very safe because I know that they are in good hands for any legal document matters to me in China.”
From: Yun Shou fitness (Guangzhou) CO.LTD
Yun Shou fitness (Guangzhou) CO.LTD, which is the agent of Taiwan for pilates in Canada. Since May 2017, we have selected Guangzhou as base after making completely research on Pilates market in Guangdong.
In the beginning, we got the professional assistance from GEI (Global eastern investment), especially the general manager Nancy Wang, who carefully assisted us to finish it so that we can contribute our efforts to the country with legal landing in Guangzhou.
GEI (Global eastern investment) is a professional team, which is absolutely the best strategic partner for investors.
From: Mr.Aaron Thomas SEO
Nancy and her team took our team step by step with each process required to open a WFOE company in China. Not only that but she also helped introduce several potential customers to us. If you want something more than just an accountant but someone who will help develop your business Global Eastern Investment is your best choice.