Can foreigners apply for visas in Hong Kong to enter the China’s Mainland?

Foreigners can apply for visas in Hong Kong to enter the mainland.

In Hong Kong, foreigners can submit visa applications to the Consular Department of the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or an authorized visa application service center.

However, the specific visa type, application process, and required materials may vary depending on individual circumstances and visa type.

For example, a tourist from the United States who plans to travel from Hong Kong to the mainland can prepare relevant materials in Hong Kong and apply for a tourist visa from a designated agency.

Contact US

  • Call us: (+86) 186 6503 0152
  • Room 1713 Wuyangxincheng Square, No. 111-115, Siyouxin Road, Yuexiu District, GZ, China